Returns & Refund
All online purchases made through the uweport.com website are eligible for a return or an exchange only in the following conditions:
- An incorrect order was dispatched against your order
- The received item(s) were damaged or defective.
- The buyer will need to return the purchased item(s) in its original condition within 7 days of receiving the order. Within this period, the earlier purchased merchandise must be dispatched by mail. Refunds will be made in the form of original payment and are only available for online purchases returned by mail.
- Just contact us via email within 7 days of receiving your order to arrange the return. We’ll send you a Return/Exchange Form to use for the return shipment.
- Email us at email@example.com
The conditions for receiving your returns include:
Our responsibility as regards the package only begins when it arrives at our warehouse. You will be duly informed by e-mail as soon as we receive it. Ensure you securely pack your merchandise and Return Form in a box or envelope of your choice (you may also use the original package if possible).
Shipping charges on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense. Any shipping or customs charges that may incur when returning the products are the customer’s responsibility. In the case of an exchange however, UWePort will not charge any additional charges for shipping the new items.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged or an incorrect order was dispatched. Please note that your exchange item may not be available by the time your return is received. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 15 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- If the item is faulty when you receive it, please inform our Customer Service team within 7 days from the date you received it, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a photo and description of the fault.
- We will arrange a return for a refund or replacement for you.
- If you have had the item for over 7 days we will look into this for you and might still offer a refund or replacement.
- Please note that we’re unable to offer a repair or replacement for items that you have owned longer than 14 days.